We have produced two Good Schools Guides, in partnership with and published by South China Morning Post:
Good Schools Guide – Kindergartens 2018/19 (in English and Chinese)
Directory of local and non-local kindergartens in Hong Kong
- An Overview of Early Years Education in Hong Kong
- Admissions Flowchart – 18/19 admissions arrangements
- Insights on the Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme
- 10 things that make the ‘right’ kindergarten
- Interview tips for Tots: 8 ways to ace the interviews
- Parents’ sharing: Case study – the difference between local and international
- Special Needs: Spotting learning disabilities at a young age
International education from preschool to secondary school for your children
Planning for a child’s education in Hong Kong is not easy. A lot of decision-making and extensive research are involved. Deciding on which education stream to put your child through is one of, if not the most important decisions.
The Good Schools Guide – International Schools 2018/19 (in English) is the perfect all-inclusive guide to help parents make the right choices.
- Paying for an international school: what you need to know
- Useful tips on switching from a local to international school
- The pathway to bilingual education
- Introduction of new schools set to open this year as well as existing schools’ expansion plans
- Exclusive admission tips to secure a private school spot
- Essential tips on choosing the best curriculum for your child
- The do’s and don’ts when choosing a school
- Scholarship options and their benefits
- In-depth analysis of the education system and various education curriculum
- Comprehensive directory and school fact sheets of all international schools in Hong Kong
With this guide, you will be able to identify the most suitable school for your child, and be offered advice from first thoughts to final decisions.
Both guides are HK$99 (pick up). We can send the International Schools edition, but not the Kindergartens edition which is too heavy.